Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Survived

I survived, and I can still see you so I guess you're still with me Jelly Belly. But not for much longer at this rate! I worked out yesterday morning and Pump class last night burnt off 691 calories and then this mornings work out (Toning session) burnt off 300 calories and that's not counting all those other calories that that are getting eaten up right now!

I must be doing something because I haven't done Pump class in a couple of weeks and last night I upped the weights a tiny bit. Normally I would have been sore last night and even sorer this morning. But I'm not! I'm a little bit stiff, but I feel great! I say that now, we'll see how much stiffer and sorer I get through the rest of the day!

The program is so easy to follow. I am surprised how easy I am finding it! I mean that I am finding it easy to follow, that doesn't mean that the work outs are easy. It also doesn't mean that I am never hungry. They can be hard and sometimes I am hungry, but that's healthy. I'm not starving, nor am I ravenous. It is a manageable hunger and the more water I am drinking, the easier it is to manage!

Tomorrow is weigh in day! I'm a bit nervous about this - probably due to all that bread on Sunday ... mmm... freshly baked bread! I think after that thought I need to go for another workout, I seem to put on weight by only thinking about food!


Just a note on the challenges from yesterday!

Monday's daily challenge - Water; 2 litres drank. Aiming for 3 litres today!
Monday's MFP Challenge - 50 pushups - DONE!
12wbt - 300 pushups, 50 down 250 to go!

2 comments:

  1. You are working out like a champ! Congratulations on all your efforts so far, I'll be cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indigo Kate! I need all the cheering I can get :)

      Delete