Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Much Inspiration?

The first weekly challenge has been released; Create an Inspiration Board.

As if I need another excuse to spend more time on pinterest!? My lead procrastination tool and one of the few 'social media' websites that have not been blocked at work, pinterest has been a tool I have utilised for a little while, when you had to apply for an invitation to be involved. The digital pin boards have come in handy for me, collecting and collating ideas and visions in one very easily accessible place. It is a tool that enables my degree in procrastination, for which I should have graduated from by now.

For this challenge, I have created a new board, Inspired! to represent my inspirational ideas that I come across in this digital world. You can check it out here, if you'd like: http://pinterest.com/krittter5/inspired/

Hopefully you'll look like this soon Jelly Belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment