Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Challenged!!

The new challenge is out for the 12wbt! And I have a couple of challenges that I am doing separately or in conjunction with the 12wbt.

The Weekly Challenge is . . . 300 push-ups over the next week. That's an average of 50 push-ups a day. Even broken down to the daily average this doesn't sound that great! Alright . . . this is do-able. Breathe, relax. We'll have to start this one tonight Jelly Belly. There's no where at work that I want to get onto my hands and knees!

My daily challenge is . . . Water Consumption. Increase it! After being naughty yesterday, I know that I ma dehydrated. I didn't drink anywhere near enough water over the weekend! Also, it's cold today! F-ing cold actually! I know I don't drink alot of water when it's cold, because the filtered water at work is chilled!

Today's MFP challenge is . . . 50 pushups on my knuckles. I think it would be completely fair to incorporate this into the weekly challenge!

Alright! It's going to be a hard day! I hope that we do some push ups in Pump tonight to get rid of some of this weeks challenge!!



No comments:

Post a Comment