Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gahhh!

Do you remember the last time you slept through your alarm?

For me it was this morning. I either slept through it or turned it off without realising. Have you ever had that moment when you open your eyes as your stretching, thinking it's so toasty that it's going to be hard getting up? And then you open your eyes. My not quite awake brain just can't figure out why it's light at 5.20am, then it goes in the opposite direction. It must be 9am, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, I'm going to be late for work. I am late for work! Dammit, I missed my cardio session this morning, sh*t I have to weigh in this morning - it's Wednesday!

The cussing went on a while. Mornings are not the time of day when I have a large vocabulary - obviously! I raced around, unpacking my gym bag and putting on the clothes that I had in there, and repacking it with my gym clothes that I had laid out ready to go the previous evening. What else do I need? Breakfast! Lunch! And so the internal cussing continued as I raced to the kitchen to get my lunch and breakfast which I already had ready to go.

Once I got over my annoyance with myself for sleeping through my morning cardio session, all I could think was Thanks Michelle, I have all my food for this week ready to go! Thank you that I'm organised this week!! If it wasn't for her challenging us to make our selves organised, I would be food free today and very hungry.

As it was, I made it to work by 8am - barely. No thanks to the accident, police and ambulance all blocking a street off (I hope everyone was ok!).

I even remembered to weigh myself! I am excited to be a part of the 12wbt already, but jumping on the scales this morning was positive reinforcement for my decision. 1.4kg down in two days, and I haven't been going hungry or killing myself with exercise. Rather, I'm feeling great and looking forward to the exercise sessions. So, Jelly Belly, don't fret, I haven't skipped my cardio session, I have simply rescheduled it to tonight after work, brace yourself, the last one hurt!

On my must do list for tonight is to set, not one alarm, but multiple alarms. Can't miss my toning session tomorrow!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lignj9EXfh1qa70eyo1_500.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment